Monday, September 19, 2011

Tacoma Tile Installation | Welcome to Our Blog!

Welcome to On Point Tile LLC's blog! This, as you might expect, is our first post, and there will be many more to come. What we hope to tell you about here is the latest news and information related to tile and tile installation and keep you up to date on what is going with On Point Tile, your Tacoma tile installation headquarters!

Since this is our first post, I wanted to tell you a little bit about On Point Tile, who we are and what we do. As you would expect, we are a tile installation company. We have a ton of experience installing tile floors, doing back splashes, installing tile in bathrooms and kitchens, and installing tile in showers. Basically, if tile can be installed on it, we've probably done it.

On Point Tile is owned and operated by me, Jason Harold. I've been installing tile for over 8 years now, and I still love it as much as I always have. Several things drew me to tile work - getting to work with my hands, being able to take pride in a finished product, and the creativity and design that are involved with some tile jobs. I started out working for a tile company in the Tacoma area and, after learning the ropes, set out on my own to bring my brand of tile installation to the people.

As you might expect from our blog, we aren't your ordinary Tacoma tile installation company. We're bonded and insured. We're experienced. We're reliable. And we stand behind our work. Although we're confident your tile installation job will go off without a hitch, if you aren't completely satisfied all you have to do is let us know and we will make it right.

Before I sign off I do want to let you know one thing I'll be asking of you when we're finished - a review of our services and a promise that you'll let everyone know how great we were! Most of our work comes from referrals, and we encourage all of our happy customers to get the word out.

Thanks for coming to our blog, stay tuned for more news and information, and we look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. Tiles are a perfect flooring option for your bathroom as they can be installed in a short period of time and you can even maintain them without any hassles. However, in order to get your money's worth you should call up a company that specializes in remodeling jobs one of which should be bathroom tile installation.

    ReplyDelete