Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tacoma Tile Installer | The Value of a Professional Tile Installation Job

The great thing about tile installation is that it is something that you could conceivably do by yourself. I mean, just go down to Home Depot, buy some tile, some hardy board, some thinset, and some grout, and your 95% of the way there, right? But there are some things that can only be learned with experience and practice when installing tile, and it can't be learned in that 30 minute tile installation class that Home Depot offers before they send you off to start your project.

It's those other things, those things that can only be learned by experience and practice, that make hiring a Tacoma tile contractor such a great value. And that, along with a couple of other things I'm going to talk about here, should show you why you should consider hiring a tile installation professional the next time you decide to do some tile work in your home or business.

1. A Tile Contractor Will do it for You

This is one of the primary reasons you should consider hiring help the next time you take on a tile job - if you hire professional help, you won't have to do it yourself.

To give you some idea of how that works in my life, even though I'm a Tacoma tile contractor, or maybe because I am, I like to hire out a lot of the other work I need done. I have a bookkeeper keep track of the books. I have someone that helps me with the marketing of this business. When my oil needs changed, I take it to an oil change shop. When I need a new roof on my house I hire a roofer. Sure, I could do most of those things myself if I wanted to, but it would take up a lot of my time and energy that I'd like to devote to other things, things like my family, my hobbies, and my business.

What would you like to spend that extra time doing?

2. If There's a Mistake, Your Tile Contractor Fixes it, Not You

You may not believe this (particularly if you haven't started your tile job yet), but there is a lot that can go wrong when you are installing tile. You can get started wrong, you can mix the thinset wrong, you can mix the grout wrong, you can apply both wrong, you can lay the tile improperly, you can space it improperly, the list goes on and on. By hiring a Tacoma tile contractor, you avoid those problems - at least if you hire us you can rest easy knowing we won't make those mistakes.

And if, for some reason, a mistake is made, you can call us and we'll fix it immediately. What are you going to do if there is a mistake? Are you going to know how to fix it? What if it's a minor fix and you end up ripping up the floor for no reason? A professional knows how to fix the problems that can crop up with a tile installation job, and they can take care of them - and you can relax.

The next time you think about installing a tile floor or installing a back splash in your kitchen, or even re-tiling your bathroom, think of us. Give us a call, we'll give you an estimate, and we'll show you exactly why you should hire us to help you complete your job.

On Point Tile, Where Quality Matters

No comments:

Post a Comment